February 9, 2016

When He Sings

When we're together, I feel nothing but joy,
Even more so, when he sings, it gets me acting coy.
His voice, velvety and oh so pleasant to my ears;
Mingled with his stare that gives me the good kind of shivers, the feels!

 How is it that when he sings it makes me feel a lot,
Like it's only the two of us in a dime novel plot.
It's hard to put into words but the feeling was beyond this world,
Talking about it more would end with your toes curled!

You might think, I am too caught up with this,
Well, that's true! I won't argue with that validity with you.
I'm not crazy,
 but I'm definitely in love with his blues.

This world is full of uncertainty,
and he may not end up with me.
But for now, I know. . .
 His songs are meant only for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment