February 2, 2016

It's been a long time. . .

Coming! Chos!

Hi! 

So, this is my first post for the year! I was too busy doing the same old stuff last month to post anything; though I've listed topics and things I wanted to write about, I just didn't get around to finishing any of them! But then again, I am often passing my time in twitter, ranting or just talking about mundane things, stuffs that reasonable people could hardly care about, hahaha. . . I'll try not to have such loooong gaps in between my posts, (not that a lot of you are actually looking forward to any of them that is!) But anyway, writing really takes my mind off a lot of things, and I am in sore need of a distraction lately. 

Just recently, I talked with my cousin-in-law/mommy-blogger Coi of Hey Mama Coi about her writing style and asked how on earth does she find the time to review products and cover events! Mind you, she's a full-time mom and housewife while I am, errr, moving on! We basically talked about maintaining our respective blogs and the changes we wanted to make. She figured out at the onset what she wanted to focus on while I am still on about random things. But do expect some changes in my blog's name and description one of these days, since I've actually given it serious thought. I am planning to cover some events too, but limited to those that I am actually interested in. What's the point of writing about something you don't believe/like/love anyway? I don't get even paid for it! Well at least, not now.

But until then, I will probably be updating my blog with poetry. I seem to have a knack for it, (I've been told) and I do think of random words that rhyme lately, so better to write them down than not all.

Do let me know your thoughts or just say hi if you happen to pass by my blog through the comment box below.

See yah!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment