March 22, 2019

Oh, Hello there!

"It's been a while" is quite an understatement. I am personally appalled when I saw just how looooong ago, I actually wrote and posted something.

I won't be making any excuses, but let me fill you in of how things have been since my last post, June 2018.


Oh boy, it was quite hectic and sad and hectic 😞. I was in the brink of getting a career change albeit unplanned. I guess, it was inevitable, considering how things have been prior to that month.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, my boss and I parted in good terms, she was still asking if I wanted to take over her other business affairs of which I did not comment. I thought to myself that maybe it was time for me to move on, literally.

Don't get me wrong, my former boss is among the best people I've been blessed to meet in my lifetime. Sure, she has her moods and quirks and arte but she taught me lots and paved the way for me to experience things, that til now I find quite an indispensable know-how.

From June to November, all about tying up loose ends. By mid November, I moved from the city to the rural area, readied myself to bouts of interviews and test-taking. I was in my late 20's but I was starting back to one.

It was exhausting, physically and mentally. Plus, I was no longer in the comforts of my own home. Everything was and is still fucking difficult.

On the bright side, I got the job but still on probi for 5 months unless early recommendation drops in. What's funny though is I've been crying buckets these days.
Maybe because I've kept everything in for the longest time and now I'm just overwhelmed. I was even told for the nth time that I've been crying lots since my move. I get better once I cry which to me wasn't that much of a big deal and also I think I'm just really getting old 😂.

At present, I'm still crying in between but the good news is that I'm getting the hang of things and hey, I have new friends! So yes, I'm hanging in there. Hope that I get on top of things as opposed of things getting on top of me.

As of now, that's all I've got to say. 'Till then friends! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment