October 17, 2014

A little break pls..!

And the ber-months have done it yet again!

Seriously, when these months come, I always feel dazed. Things happen so fast, I kinda feel hung-over. It's been so long since I wrote something, for a freelancer I couldn't spare time to write. Fortunately, sembreak is just around the corner! I can have a break from tutoring and just hang-out, literally :D 

Most of my relatives, don't understand why I prefer being freelance than being normally employed. Truth be told, I have no idea either! Though, I used to work for a company once and I had a stint with a foreign employer at one time too. I guess, I just wanna have control of my own time. . . Plus, I am planning to go back to school  by next year hopefully, so I'm sort of preparing myself now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment