August 7, 2014

Clueless but Happy

The path that lies ahead is still unknown,
Yet there is a thrill creeping up my bones.
I never got a glimpse on what there may be,
Because I was preoccupied with things to see...

I was not the best in class or in my family,
but I was assured of my worth because of that good old priest's homily.
I have my moments of glory and my failure.
No matter what they say I'll be as strong as a sailor.

I'll learn as much as I can and put them in good use,
I’ll share my knowledge and maybe be someone's muse.
I may not be the best thing that happened to someone’s life,
but I know in my heart I could give it a try!

I may still be unaware of what lies ahead of me,
what matters most is that I grow the best I can be.
And it’s an earnest hope that others will find life as exciting as I do,
and maybe there’ll come a time I could enjoy it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment