March 17, 2016

Cheers to Friendship!

 My every day life was boring
Until you guys came along.
I had nowhere else to go to,
 But you asked if I wanted to tag along.
                                                  
A lot of people thought we're crazy
They didn't know we're just happy,
In this world where a lot is phony,
A friendship so true ---- oh, how classy!

It's been years since then,
And a lot has happened since.
When we get together and reminisce,
We can't help but laugh like silly miss(es)!

We find ourselves saying,
"Oh, those days were the best!"
We grew in laughter and tears,
Whilst munching on snacks and beers!

Reasons why we came to be
are now pretty clear to me.
You guys and I were meant to be,
To cross paths and teach other how it is to be truly happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment